Some of the New Discoveries to be Found In
Alexander Hamilton: The Formative Years
- Timeline of Alexander Hamilton’s Attendance at Elizabethtown Academy and King’s College (and the reason Hamilton entered King’s as a “private student”)
- Was Alexander Hamilton a classmate of Jonathan Dayton and Brockholst Livingston at Elizabethtown Academy?
- In July 1780, Alexander Hamilton received intelligence from Elias Dayton (not the Culper Ring) that helped save the French fleet and American army in Rhode Island
- Was Alexander Hamilton sent ahead to notify Benedict Arnold of Washington’s arrival just before Arnold’s treasonous flight?
- Did Alexander Hamilton stay behind at Robinson’s house, receive the packet taken off John André (which revealed Benedict Arnold’s treason), and give it to Washington?